Anime Arena

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the people who like anime and want there favorite anime fighters to battle.

2 posters

Concerning Bleach characters

UlquiorraSchiffer
    UlquiorraSchiffer

Character sheet
    Personal Information: Skyler of the Kappa's song Age: 756 (Appears 22)
    ID: Male

Concerning Bleach characters Empty Concerning Bleach characters

Post  UlquiorraSchiffer Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm starting to think that we shouldn't add too many characters from Bleach seeing as how some of them have some OP abilities. One character with such an ability is Barragan Louisenbairn. Normally, there isn't anything overpowered about him, but once he gets into his Resurreccion, he gains access to an ability called Respira. This ability allows him to age anything he wants. Literally anything. You might not think much about this ability at first, but according to the Bleach wiki, he can change the speed of the Respira so that it can match the speed of and catch up with Soi Fon who is escaping at full speed. One would think that if you avoid his Respira, then he's wide open, except that in his Resurreccion, he keeps Respira around him to protect himself from attacks. I feel that such an overpowered offensive and defensive powerhouse shouldn't be allowed.

Another character that breaks the OP rule is Coyote Starrk. Same as Barragan, he doesn't start off overpowered, but things change once he activates his Resurreccion. He gains access to 2 guns which fire Cero. This may not seem like a big deal, but he can also fire Cero from anywhere on his body without warning. This means that he can essentially be sitting on the toilet taking care of business and fire a Cero out of one his nostrils. If this wasn't overpowered enough, Starrk can also summon a pack of wolves that essentially number in the hundreds that he can command verbally. It doesn't sound very overpowered, but the wolves can explode. Yup, that's right, Starrk can summon hundreds of wolves that can explode. They don't produce small explosions either, as when one wolf exploded, it destroyed a large portion of the fake Karakura town. As if that wasn't reason enough to ban him, Starrk has one more overpowered ability up his sleeve: Cero Metralleta. This allows him to unleash a powerful barrage of Cero simultaneously. He can also change the direction of the attack while firing, making this attack nearly impossible to avoid.

There are a few more, but I don't want to produce anymore walls of text that explain the overpoweredness of every single move of every single character.
    Anime Arena Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Personal Information: Name: Matthew Age: 12 Class: Anime Arena Master Wins: 0 Loses: 0
    ID: Male

Concerning Bleach characters Empty Re: Concerning Bleach characters

Post  Anime Arena Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Hmm I'll think about it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm